Mon, Feb 13|
Reset your nervous system during a 45 minute breathwork session and enjoy the healing sounds of the hang drum during meditation
Time & Location
Feb 13, 7:30 AM – 8:15 AM
About the Event
Join us for a Tummo breathwork practice to reset your nervous system and help establish a healthy morning routine.
We recommend practising lying down and in a calm space.
Many people find this Wim Hof Method Breathwork to work as a complement (or alternative) to modern medicine. It could certainly be a natural way to heal a variety of conditions. The list is growing and includes, among others, the following:
- Increased pain tolerance
- Decreased insomnia and allowing for better sleep
- Alleviating symptoms of depression, fatigue, and chronic pain
- Breaking bad habits such as drug addiction and dependency
- Speeding up the recovery process for broken bones and other ailments
- Improving blood circulation, leading to more energy
- Turning a weak immune system into a powerful and healthy one
- Overcoming fear of the cold and chronic behaviour to cold exposure, such as “shivers”
- Lowering levels of stress and anxiety
- Reaching optimal performance. Many athletes, instructors and health fanatics use this method
- Gaining more energy in everyday life as well as while performing/training
- Improved focus, concentration, and creativity
- Better recovery times
- Heightened awareness and determination
Who is this class for?
This class is suitable for everyone, but does require a basic level of health. Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method. Please listen to your body.
From £6.00 to £45.00
From £6.00 to £45.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
1x Breathwork Session